Since I have moved into this quaint apartment made of bricks, I seem to be remembering at least three dreams I have every night.
- Your life is undergoing a substantial amount of change, internally or externally.
- You're avoiding a certain situation in your life, (this signifies that eventually the situation will confront you, hence the wave blocking your path).
- A car crash often symbolizes your beliefs clashing with someone else's.
- A forewarning of your reckless driving habits.
- You could be experiencing some anxiety.
Falling dreams have become fairly common over the past few decades and usually occur during the first stages of sleep.
While writing upon this matter, I would just like to clarify once and for all that NO you will not die if you do not wake up before hitting the ground during your fall.
Falling dreams can signify a few self-explanatory things:
- Self-security issues
- Overwhelming situations at home or at work.. or both.
- Falling also indicates your feelings of failure or shame.