Clearly, a big chunky scarf or a snood is a must... something that I am not in short supply of to say the least!
- A pair of black leggings - stretchy and comfortable to move around in and curl up on my chair for +12 hours.
- My pair of brown ugg boots - I really don't understand why so many people are against ugg boots. I love mine. They are also extremely heavy so to pack them into my suitcase that has a 23kg weight limit would just be stupid.
- I haven't decided on a top yet but I think it'll probably be a baggy button up - also something that isn't restricting.
- A snood.
- No make-up - I'll pack a small make-up bag in my carry-on luggage and spruce myself up before landing.
- Maaaaaybe a beanie - I know that I'll pack one just in case I wake up after the flight to a bad hair day.
- Some Chloe perfume - I'll be heading to my local fragrance boutique and putting some perfume into a travel sized bottle so that I can smell pretty and fresh after the flight. Chloe is a new find for me and I'm really enjoying it.
- A messy bun - easiest way.