- I stole Kelly Slater.
- I drew a mustache on Kelly Slater.
- I learnt how to wheel-spin my car. It was awesome.
- I ate candy floss. A lot of it.
- I bush dived. There's a bush somewhere in Sedgefield that has my imprint in it good and proper.
- I joined a group called Extreme Planking. Don't ask.
- I face planted into the ocean and got a mouth full of sand.
- Oh.... I also set myself on fire with a bottle of blue Sambuca.
- I nearly burnt down Sedgefield when I failed hopelessly at getting a chinese lantern up in the sky.
- I then proceeded in becoming the Beer Pong Champion.
- I went for a sushi dinner at 10pm with a bunch of strangers I met in a bar.
- I am now suffering from probably the worst hangover of my LIFE.
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Wine Loving Bloggers
What happens when you put two wine loving bloggers under the same roof for a weekend?
With a bottle of Graca, some blue sambuca and three misplaced peppers..... quite a lot, it would seem.
Let me give you a run down on the last few days.... this may explain my abnormal absence in delivering you my usual daily posts of complete and utter awesomeness usually posted after a glass of wine or three :)
So on a whole.... today I literally feel like death. In fact, this isn't even me typing. This is an automated message to let you know that Jade Lee Wright has actually perished into oblivion with a major hangover. The worst one since Rome actually. Which is saying something - because my hangover in Rome was also pretty intense.
Does anyone know any good hangover cures???
And so I conclude this post with the following.... if you don't want to feel like me and taste like me and probably smell like me (oh god....) today, then just do not under any circumstances put two wine loving bloggers together for the weekend!!! EVER.
That is my friend Ricardo in the pictures by the way. He has an awesome wine blog. Check it out:
PS oh hey Kelly.... if you ever see this, thanks for an awesome night. And you look great with a mustache.