- Advertising - It lives true to its name and really does 'resurrect' your hands.
- Fast Absorbing - I was surprised at how quickly my skin soaked this cream up!
- Non Greasy - It leaves your skin feeling incredible after application and the best part is that even with all of the oils etc contained in the product, it doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy!
- Intensive Moisture - I'll never be satisfied with another hand-cream. This one makes my hands feel completely amazing and shows fast results for dry skin. I had some weird dry patched on my fingers that were apparently 'eczema' although I've never suffered with eczema before. Either way, this product healed it in no time at all! My hands have never felt better.
- Contains Essential Oils - (lavender and orange) for soothing and aroma-therapeutic effects.
- Scent - Divine. Enough said.
- The Price - Yes, there is the quibble of price but to be honest, I'd pay it over and over again for this product. I am so impressed with it and couldn't imagine using anything else on my hands if I could help it anymore.
- The Packaging - At first I loved that it came in a metal tube. It gave an old-school, medicinal feel to it which I couldn't help but adore; but I have had my hand-cream for just under a year now (still on the 75ml tube too which proves that it is long lasting!) and once you've carted it around for such a long time the metal does start to crack which I've been warned can cause leaking. For this reason I have decided to often decant the cream into smaller, plastic containers and carry that around in my handbag.
Overall this product is one I would buy again and again - and the cons are things that I for one am willing to overlook. Luxury isn't cheap - and as I said, the packaging does add that quirky old-school feel to the product!