- Find a Palma based yacht to work on (easier said than done... God, I hope something comes up. I am still unemployed, snatching up any day work I can. With no money coming in I am honestly freaking the fuck out).
- Sell wedding Dress
- Forgive Sam.
- Learn to trust again.
- Edit my 2nd novel, The Other Woman. Send it to literary agents. Get published???
- Work on my 2 other book ideas, The Eulogy and Take Me Anywhere.
- Do NanoWriMo 2017
- Finally attend a yoga class...... regularly
- Meditate often
- Visit Ireland and India
- Reach 1500 youtube subscribers. If you want to help.. please go and subscribe to my channel right now: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQo68n6UoLu23EFsJKLEguQ
- Cook more.
- Surf more.
- Read 50 books.
- Write a journal every day... I've never been able to do this one!
- Start blogging PROPERLY again... will that ever actually happen???
- Make friends.
- Remember that I'm not perfect. No one is perfect. Nothing is perfect. Just accept.... and smile.
Sunday, October 23, 2016
New Years Resolutions
New Years Resolutions... is it way too early to make those?? I can't believe 2017 is around the corner.
This year.... well, what can I say. It wasn't easy. Far from it. I went through some major lifestyle changes. Here's a list of things I'd like to focus on to make 2017 an easier, smoother year for myself.